FACEBOOK COMPETITION - WIN A NEON BAT!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Competition runs from 16.01.2018 to 02.03.2018
- The prize is for 1 Grade Four English Willow Cricket Bat, from a choice of the Neon Pink, the Neon Orange, the Neon Green and the Neon Blue.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, excluding the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, except employees (and their families) of Neon Cricket Limited.
- To enter each contestant must like the competition post on the Neon Cricket official Facebook page, share the post and tag 3 friends to be in with a chance to win.
- Each user can enter as many times as they want.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook on or before Saturday 3rd March 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winners must redeem their prizes within one month, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity when receiving the prize.
- Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
- The promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Neon Cricket Limited.
- The winners' details shall be announced on the official Neon Cricket Facebook page. Only the first name and town/club of the winner will be disclosed.